Montag, 12. Mai 2014

Day 3

Dear Diary,

Today i died. Why? Hell i don't even know. My beloved bandage girl got stolen from me. This assfuck fetus took her und escaped. I tried to hunt him down the tutorial, but he escaped.

Later this day i finally found him. Bandage girl bound on lil' slugger. Fetus activated lil slugger and hunted me down. I managed to escape and let him run against a wall. When i tried to reach bandage girl and free her, he escaped again.

A few days later after i managed to get pass the insane hospital with all those syrings and shit. After i got pass the salt factory with all its bathsalt stuff. Cloud9. I reached Hell. Literally i reached hell.

At this point i stopped and said to myself "fuck her. Shes not worth it. I wont go through hell just to get her back..." but i did...

After i went through the other worlds which names i forgot, i finally reached the end... Get it? With some epic music i had to proof what i learned and use every step wisely.

I defeated dr. Fetus and flee with bandage girl on my back.

The End (?)

My meatboy got stolen. I tried to find him but i think dr. Fetus is behind all this again. I looked for him in every single level he had to go through but i couldnt find him. Suddenly... A new world appeared named cotton alley. I'll find you ma meatboiii.

Blades. Chainsaws and all that crazy stuff. This world is full of deadly shit. I never managed to get through this pain. I'll never find my meatboy ever again... Im sorry meatboy... but you SUCK ASSHOLE BITCH!!!

So i left the cotton alley. Went to the main menu. And killed meatboy by clicking on shutdown. The end.

Script: Danny
Music: Amnesia
VisualFX: Unreal Engine
Steam: made by Danny
Asshole: Meatboy
Dr. FETUS is: gay

Byebye the end.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen