Freitag, 9. Mai 2014

Day 1

Dear Diary.

Today i died.

Just kidding haha GOTYAAAAA.
I am trapped. I wandered around the arctic and then i found an old empty mine. I fell into the mine because i tried to find a secure place against the warm clima of the seals living there. I am trapped and it seems like there is no way out. I got a letter from my daddy saying he IS actually still alive. I was on a search for him in the arctic before all this happened. I found a diary from someone who got trapped too. 40 years ago. Seems like he is still alive. He cut out his tounge because he ate toxic spiders. Before i could ask him if there is a way out he broke his door and made a small tunnel and escaped.

Later this day (i think) i found a radio. Got a transmission. A guy called "Red" helped me to get pass some obsteclsdseses.

Later this day again he burned himself. Or... He let me burn HIM to death. I accquiered a key from his ashes.

Before i was able to escape a zombie attacked me.

I got jaild in a prisoner cell. When i got out the thing hunted me.

I think i wont survive this mine. I mean bunker... I... I mean... Laboratory?

When i woke up i recognized i played too much Penumbra Overture and Black Plague.

To all people who read this. Check out my german Lets Play Channel called DannyBoyGameplay.
The videos will be uploaded there soon ;D

Want more of this? Help me surviving this mine thing. And youll get more of my diary. Or well.. At least some of my fresh diarreah xD

The End

SINCERLY
-Danny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen