Montag, 12. Mai 2014

Day 2

Dear Diary.

Today i woke up drunk in a hotel. There were many strange noises.
I went out to see what happened. A couple jumped out the window and killed themselves. I knew i gotta get out of that shit. So i ran to the elevator, opened it and climbed inside of it. Suddenly the elevator crashed down. The door opened and i swear by God i saw the hell.

Undead people walking around. They tried to attack me. But then the elevator crashed again. A guy starting talking to me over a speaker. He gave me objectives. First i gotta get the hell out of the elevator and then run to the storage room to get hold of a weapon. But sadly... I failed when i got chased to the storage room by more of those bastard monsters.

I woke up in a beach house. People talking random stuff. I heard that the guy who saved my ass, is getting attacked outside. No one of those bloody bastards wanted to help him. Even tho they knew theyre gonna die if he should die.

I grabbed a paddle and ran out. First i got beaten by a fat zombie smacking my face. But i got up quickly and killed all of those assholes.

Later the guy called Sinamoi gave me some objectives. Getting the ID card. Clearing the way to the lifeguard tower. And so on. All because i am one of three other people who are immune against this "virus" thingy.

By the way: I am the black gangster rapper one hit wonder bitch. Some hours later after i helped those poor bitchez inside the lighthouse, i went back to the hotel and got a giant car. With it i broke through a blocked wall in a tunnel. I finally reached thankfully the city. Its shit here. Many dead people and no chance to drive a freakin car because too many barricades.

Someone told me my journey is gonna take me throuh a jungle... But then i stopped playing Dead Island. Becuase i hate jungles except of the jungles with the zombie monkeys hue.

The End. I DIED!!!

LILYPICHU I LOVE UU!!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen