Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Can't sleep again...

Well. Here I am again. Sitting at 2:34AM in front of my PC again, writing this blog.

This time it's not my insomnia who blocks my sleeping rythm. It's something more complicated. And i thought... well... I can't sleep right now... I'm feeling bad, why not crying the hell out of me in a blog again?

So. I was chased my some disturbing scenes i saw in some movies and animes a few years ago.
I normally like gore in Movies or Horror Scenes, but i always knew they're gonna hunt me down someday. And here we go again. For the 1000th time now i'm getting haunted by those scenes.
Those thoughts. Those feelings. Those everything. 

I am talking about Corpse Party: tortured souls. Not the game. I am talking about the OVA i saw about a year ago on proxer.me.
I just can't delete this scenes out of my head where this person his tounge gets cut out with a scissor...
god damnit. This hunts me down so bad.

Saw. The scene where her eyes get squished by those pipes in SAW 3D.

 A serbian film. The Human centipede 2. Basically every crap movie what is out there is haunting me.

Every horrific scene i saw, every gory stuff i saw, every shit i saw.

Everything hunts me down, chasing me, stealing my sleep and torturing me by just remembering those scenes. Everytime i close my eyes i see them. Clear. Even more clear than FullHD.
Thank god i never mistakly watched a snuff film. Otherwise i wouldn't EVER sleep in my life.

I know all those movies are fake, but this doesn't change anything about the fact that those scenes were just horrifying. Normally when i see such movies i'm for the first second like "o.o" and then i'm like always with my poker face on my... well... face... like "°u°"
And then the horror comes. It chases me after YEARS. I see scenes in my head of movies i watched a few years ago. Movies i watched when i was about 12 or something. 

Why? Just why do they appear? Why do i see them when i close my eyes always?

Why do they torture me so much so i can't sleep?

I don't get it... well... and now to the main point i'm aiming for.

You are all live with me. I'll never watch a horror/splatter movie again, never gonna play brutal games ever again, never gonna swear in my life. AND because i can't be happy, let me at least try to make YOU happy. Give me a chance. I'll try my best.

Stay tuned, i'll make some Comedy Videos soon :)

Have a nice day.









And as always: DATE ME LILYPICHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYUMMM!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen