Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014

Why my Videos aren't "interesting" or "significant" enough!

Hello Ladies and Gentleman.

I think I finally found out why my videos are getting such a bad response from my friends who watched them.

First of all: I'm talking too much about other stuff than about the actual topic.
It overweights the part where i talk about the topic itself.

Second of all: eventually I or more the sentences i build up aren't enough significant.
BUT the strange thing is: it seems like I am also not congenial. Or less congenial than I actually think I am.

So let's put those two in one sentence.

My videos are literally "boring" because I am not congenial enough, and my sentences make either no sense or are way too less significant.

I literally beat about the bush when I write texts, in my videos or even in Real Life in a social conversation.

Now I finally understand why many people don't get what the hell I'm even talking about or why they don't understand what I mean.

It all makes sense now.

And I just found out, that noun in the english language are mostly written tiny instead of Apple, it's written like apple. Never actually knew that. lol. Thank you, internet!

Well, because this is my blog, I think i can beat a little bit around the bush.

Anyways, I'll try to make my next videos either more significant or I'll try to focus more on being congenial. Maybe I should even try to get the golden middle and find the "perfect" mix of both things.

I'll try next time to sequence my sentences more significant, and I'll also try to go into more detail of the actual topic, less overweighting jokes and of course, I'll try to be more likeable next time.

I hope I can do it better next time, and I really hope to see you guys and girls in my next videos on my Youtube channel :)

sincerly
-A guy who definetly doesn't know ANYTHING at all! (DAC Flux)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen