Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

New Comedy-Videos soon

Alrighty ladys and gentleman.

Some comedy videos will come soon as soon as I find some time off of my illness.
Also some other type of videos are already planned.
But I'm not gonna tell you what type of videos I planned for the future just to make it more interesting for you than it actually is.

Also I'm also planning a TV-Show like series on my channel. Nothing giant, just some short episodes which will be like a show with my alter-ego Flux.
So stay tuned for that. Videos will come soon.

Also new game reviews will also come soon. I already downloaded a few emulators so I got more freedom of which games I want to review.
Also the first review will be a Flux review so you can see the difference how it was before and how my Flux videos will look like.
The DAC review of an other game will follow after I made my Flux game review and uploaded it.

Also, last but not least: livestreams on Twitch.tv/dacflux I think my channel link was... new livestreams will continue every Saturday and - if I feel like to make another one - on Sunday.

I will stream games like Black Ops 2 Zombie Mode, Osu!, League of Legends (if it won't fuck up my bad ping on N/A) and many more.

That's all. I hope I helped you out with this blog post to keep you up-to-date what happens on on and around  my Youtube-channel.

Sincerly,
-Dyrus (VideoGameDunkey)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen