Sonntag, 1. Juni 2014

Why ChuiPlayz got more Subscriber than me - The Truth!

Hello dear sir or madam.

I guess you're here to hear the truth behind Chui's fame.
And the reason why he is more famous than me.

Here it is. The bloody dark secret which should never be told, but i will now just to get him get rekt m9, bitch.

So.

I got 5 Subscriber, and he got about 195 Subscriber. Why is it like that?
I'll tell you now why. For real now.

I paid his subscribers to subscribe to him and watch his videos sometimes because he was feeling bad because i had about 700 Subs on my old (long time ago) deleted Youtube Channel called DarkFurzel.

But when i think about it now... i shouldn't have done that, because now he thinks he's better than me. But trust me, someday i'll have more subscriber and REAL NOT PAID Fans than him :)

There you go Chui. Get Rekt fgt. just kidding, but the story is true. If you don't believe me than look in google for: DAC 
You'll find awesome stuff. I mean.. the truth.

The funny thing is, you can't even find my stuff there because i'm wayyyy too famous for google. HUE PLIS!

sincerly
-DAC aka Flux

#FluxIsRising

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen