Donnerstag, 30. März 2017

Day 06

Dear diary,

today I saw London. It was fantastic!
I got to ride some really cool carts dragged by horses and I also saw a Locomotive.
The people there were kind of unfriendly to be honest, but oh well, I guess it can't be helped.
After all they are having a rough time at the moment.
I even saw gangs fighting each other, crazy stuff I tell ya!

I met a guy, Greenie. Chilled lad, though I'm not really sure what his personality is like. So far he's been kind of quiet and rather watched instead of join in in any shape or form.

I got to fight in a fight-club-like small arena for money and you won't believe it...
I won! I'm now officially the champion of that fight-club. I made some good cash just by beating up some random dudes, isn't that crazy?

Anyways, I have to go. London's not liberating itself you know. I have to do make sure the creed is pleased with my work. I think I'm going to declare war against the Blighters for now. Let's see how far I can get together with the Rooks. Later.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen