Montag, 5. Januar 2015

Important Announcement!

Hello dear Blog-Readers.

Today I wanna shout out a quick announcement which is kind of important.

First of all, to all my readers who are also in my Skype friend list, I won't be able to talk to you probably for a while, because it seems like my Skype doesn't want to work anymore.
I tried many things out, but nothing worked. So yeah... I won't be able to talk to you, just so you know. Sorry about that.

Anyways.

This "big" announcement is only important for all my YouTube-viewers.
Something happened with the internet company I am paying for my connection, and thankfully this time what happened is FINALLY positive. It seems like a mistake happened, and now I will have in a few days a 200k Internet connection. I actually ordered the 120k connection because it wasn't that expensive, but how I said, probably a mistake happened there and now I'll get the 200k for the same price :-)

I already asked the people there and even they don't even know what happened. So yeah. They told me, we'll stick with the 200k now instead of re-doing everything.

So yeah, in a few days I'll have a really fast internet connection and that means:

-High quality Live streams on Twitch.tv

-High quality Video Uploads on YouTube

-Quick downloads and uploads (Lots of positive opportunities)

-Great connections, less lags, more features with other people

-Better ping in calls (if I am the host = good Skype quality in a talk for features)

Overall it is more than positive.

Overall it means: Better download and upload rate, streaming and video quality (because of faster uploads), better connection in games and also in Skype calls.

This will affect you only in the way how many videos I will be able to upload, and how good my Streams on Twitch.tv will look like.
Also the download-speed is pretty important, because thanks to it, I will be able to download my steam games list all again one after another, and that means I got more time to record game-play for my reviews or for other video-types and this will also affect how fast I will be able to start and upload my projects.

So all in all, it is a positive change which will start in a few days, of course I will try to test together with you (my viewers) my connection out, by downloading all my steam games and record it to see how long it takes to download all my 145 games, and also of course I will test out live my live stream quality on twitch.

So, I hope I'll see you guys and girls in a bit when I got my new awesome internet connection.
Have a nice day, and be excited just like me :-)

-Danny (Flux)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen